Blog

New Clip


Here’s a new clip from some of my recent work:

Come See Me at Liars’ League NYC


I’m happy to be returning to the Liars’ League NYC at KGB Bar this week, the literary event and podcast featuring professional actors reading original short stories by emerging and established writers, in one of New York’s most charmingly disreputable literary haunts! This month’s theme is Courage & Cowardice, and although the event is free, they’ll also be passing the hat for a worthy cause: The Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES), a nonprofit that promotes justice by providing free and low-cost legal services to underserved immigrant children, families, and refugees in Texas. You can get all the details and RSVP here!

This Just In: Most Actors Have Other Jobs


Yes, it’s true: at any given moment, only about 2% of working actors are able to make a living solely from performing. The rest of the time, the other 98% of us are doing other things to the pay the bills… like bagging groceries at Trader Joe’s.

1 2 3 20

Olivia Killingsworth · Copyright © 2018 · All Rights Reserved · Designed and Developed by Actors Web Studio